How to Write an Outstanding Personal Statement
Discover How to Write an Outstanding University Personal Statement
Who is this course for?
This course is for you if you’ve struggled to stay focused and motivated when it comes to your exams. If you're feeling anything less than prepared for your exams then this course will show you exactly what to do to make sure that you are on track to achieve your best in your upcoming exams.
What’s included in this course?
This course will show you how to improve your grades at school. We'll look at:
- How to look forward to your next set of exams (even if you've never liked them!)
- How to get into the right mindset and set clear goals for each of your subjects
- How to manage your time and be prepared for your exams
- How to build confidence and feel less stressed or nervous about exams
- How to prioritise and how to stay productive in the built up to your exams
- Some of the best study and revision techniques you can use to achieve the best grades possible
Your Course Creator
This course is brought to you by GT Scholars. Our mission is to empower the next generation of leaders and change makers across the globe, aged 11-18. Our tutoring, mentoring and career insight programmes help our scholars discover their strengths, develop their mindsets and ultimately design their own futures. Subscribe to the newsletter to find out more about our online programmes: https://gtscholars.org/subscribe
Frequently Asked Questions
Success Academy Membership - £180 per month
Did you know that by joining the GT Scholars Success Academy, you can get access to this course, and unlimited access to all of our premium online courses for just £180 per month?
As part of your membership you’ll get access to all of our premium online courses with 3 new courses added each year. You’ll also get access to weekly co-study sessions, monthly group coaching sessions, and live Q&A sessions with the scholar success team.
You can join the GT Scholars Success Academy here.