What is this programme about?
The GT Scholars Success Academy is a personal development programme for young people that would like to build and develop the skills and strategies needed to achieve their aspirations.
As part of this programme, you will have access to a range of online workshops and courses to build their skills, strengths and abilities including self-confidence, study skills, teamwork, time management skills and developing a growth mindset.
What will you get from the Success Academy?
As part of the GT Scholars Success Academy, scholars are able to:
- Gain access to a range of skill-building workshops, courses, and masterclasses
- Improve their leadership and team building skills
- Develop technical skills, soft skills, and interpersonal skills
- Build self-leadership skills and develop self-efficacy
- Develop strategies or solutions on how to achieve their goals
- Feel more supported with achieving their academic and career aspirations
- Meet other scholars with high aspirations
Who should join the GT Scholars Success Academy?
The Success Academy is for young people aged 11-18, that would like to develop their skills and improve their chances of getting into a top university or getting into a competitive career.
Your Course Creator
This course is brought to you by GT Scholars. Our mission is to empower the next generation of leaders and change makers across the globe, aged 11-18. Our tutoring, mentoring and career insight programmes help our scholars discover their strengths, develop their mindsets and ultimately design their own futures. Subscribe to the newsletter to find out more about our online programmes: https://gtscholars.org/subscribe